N.O.S. 2015 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Supreme Seafoam
Green UNPLAYED OHC Code Gi32
Stunning woods and luxurious appointments in a truly gorgeous celebration
of the Les Paul. The only guitar in the 2015 lineup with a figured maple back
provides a solid mass to generate maximum sustain and beautiful looks.
Classic humbucker tone with historically “unmatched” bobbin windings for
vintage humbucker tone with enhanced highs. Unbalanced windings similar to the
Burstbucker except with coil offset reversed. (Screw coil has more winds than
slug coil). Reversed coil offset designed to provide balance between coils, and
still offer vintage humbucker voice.
New and Improved in 2015
Orville Gibson founded the company in 1902 as “The Gibson Mandolin-Guitar Mfg.
Co., Ltd.” in Kalamazoo, Michigan to make mandolin-family instruments. Gibson
invented archtop guitars by constructing the same type of carved, arched tops
used on violins. By the 1930s, the company was also making flattop acoustic
guitars, as well as one of the first commercially available hollow-body electric
guitars, used and popularized by Charlie Christian
- Zero Fret Adjustable Nut (patent applied for): Added action
- Upgraded Tune–o–matic bridge with titanium saddles: Ease of height
adjustment and sustain
- Wider neck and fingerboard: Increased playing area with same string
- Comprehensive wood selection and grading: Rarest and finest materials
for best instruments
- Pearl Inlays: Better appearance and value
- Comprehensive Setup (Lower Frets, Improved Plek, Intonation): Silky
smooth action and bending, improved intonation
- Improved contact output jack: Secure contact and uninterrupted signal
- More robust cables: Stronger signal strength
- Les Paul Hologram: Authenticity and tribute
- New & Improved Hardshell Case: Improved protection (up to 15 foot
drop), sleek, ergonomic, made in USA
- Top: AAAA Grade Maple with 7 ply black and white binding
- Back: AAA Grade with 3 ply black and white binding
- Weight Relief: Supreme
- Body Contour Carve: Classic
- Neck Wood: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded Asymmetrical
- Thickness at Fret 1: 20.78 mm / .818"
- Thickness at Fret 12: 24.46 mm / .963"
- Nut Style: Zero Fret Nut
- Nut Material: Cryogenically treated Brass
- Nut Width: 4.5993 cm / 1.795"
- >Fingerboard Radius: 30.48 cm / 12"
- Frets: 22
- Nut/End of Board: 4.5993 cm / 1.795" @ nut, 5.9944 cm / 2.360" @ end
- Scale: 62.865 cm / 24.75"
- Binding: White<
- Side Dots (Color): Black
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Mother of Pearl Crown
- Case: Gold Molded Hard Shell Case